Thursday 31 August 2017

Waiting for... Mercari Order #2 (♡´艸`)

Hello my sweet little blossoms (⺣◡⺣)♡* Today I would like to show you all the amazing pieces which I ordered from mercari! There are some items which were on my wishlist for a long time and I'm really happy that I was able to finally find some ♥(ノ´∀`)I also ordered a few things from TKL but I'm not 100% sure if I will do another Waiting for as well - stay tuned and let yourself be surprised o(^▽^)o


Daihana Rose Pattern One Piece in pink
I was thinking about getting this lovely dress for a long time and that - jep - it was sold out when I was ready to buy! Cutie Bibi owns it and I saw it in reallife when she visited me with Petra for our Liz Lisa meet-up and oh goooosh this dress is so beautiful! I love the simple design, the decent pattern and the cut - its perfect for work and I cant wait to receive it! ♥ Fingers crossed that it will suit me (^-^)/ It has a really nice lace detail at the back - tbh I dont like details in the back because I can't see them myself and when I wear a cardigan no one else can see it either :c 


Velour ribbon pumps
I alredy own the pink pumps as well and they are my most favorite pumps! They are so easy to coordinate and really comfy :3 Thats why I wanted to own the beige version as well ♥ I owned it before but the bow was a little bit weird and used and thats why I decided to sell them (due to the weird looking bow I never wore them ;///; ) I hope I have more luck this time (♡´艸`) I really need more beige pumps to combine and especially this one are so beautiful! I also would like to buy the pumps with the crossed straps & the big bow in the back which I own in bordeaux & pink in beige as well! (^-^)/


autumn fair purse vintage rose
If you saw my last Waiting for TKL order post you may know that I bought the bordeaux dress with the same pattern as this one ♥ I'm really sad that they don't offer Novelty fairs on TKL too but for the next time I will use a instore shopping service (‘∀’●)♡ Instead of getting this purse for free (for a purchase over 20 000yen) I bought it now for 3500yen, which is quite a good price for a LL purse but nethertheless its still more expensive than for free :D I dont own a purse from Liz Lisa yet and I'm really excited to get my first one :) I really love the purse which Annalena owns and maybe I will start buying more LL purses! Oh gooosh I really really love this design and that cute bow at the front (^-^)/


ribbon pattern skirt
I saw this skirt quite a lot on mercari but it was always sold before I had the chance to buy it ;//; This time I was lucky and I really hope I will like this lovely piece (♡´౪`♡) I already saw it on a few cuties and please correct me if I'm wrong but I think this skirt has pockets ? (^ω^) This will be my first skirt in baby blue and I really hope I will get the burquet skirt in blue as well - I really love baby blue but since there are only a few items from liz Lisa in this colour it can be hard to coordinate it ;//; but I will try my best and hope you will like it (・ω<)☆ 


Tweed skirt
I already bought this skirt in the blue colour way (which is in rl more a dark white / grey) and I'm really in love with it! The fit is nice and I adore the cute details on the front! I'm really happy that I was able to find it in pink now as well ♥ The material is a bit thicker so its really more an autumn / winter skirt and I do need more pink colours in my winter wardrobe thehe (⺣◡⺣)♡* I love to coord it with this sweater (of course when the skirt was sold it was the coord of the model) but wow it matches really really well together! Still need to make a coord with this sweater :D Since summer is nearly gone I have to look for more autumn  / winter things ~


ribbon off-shoulder top
I really need more tops omg! (◕‿◕✿) I already own a lot but mostly blouses which are "too fancy or chic" for a walk outside and thats why I wanted to buy this one ♥ It was quite cheap as well, so why not ? ヽ(ヅ)ノ It seems that you can wear it off shoulder too and as you may know, lately I'm really into off shoulder especially for summer (even when summer is nearly gone.. :3 ) I really adore the bow details at the sleeves and the lace at the front (´∀`)♡


I really hope you enjoyed this blogpost ♥ I have a lot of fun while writing all my thoughts here and I'm so happy to share my love, passion and anticipation with you cuties(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Sending much love to you.. ♥






1 comment:

  1. I missed out on the dress as well - I love the simple design. I actually like when there's bows or details in the back because I think it makes the overall dress balanced or more detailed. The wallet is so lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete