Friday 14 July 2017

Sponsorship with Skyrose❀

Hi everyone :) Glad to see you here! (⌒▽⌒)

In this post I would like to introduce the shop Skyrose and make a little review about the dress I got from them ♥ A few weeks ago beauty Alice introduced the new Japanese Shop on her Instagram and since then everyone is crazy about them!

About  ʚSKYROSE ɞ

Skyrose is a Japanese brand which is offering international shipping and accepting payments via Paypal and credit card, which is, as we all know really rare for a Japanese brand and a good option for those who try to avoid shopping services :] They are selling a lot of beautiful floral pattern items which can be used for himegyaru or himekaji. Their slogan is: "We here at Sky Rose believe we are all free like the Sky and beautiful like the rose." which is, I think, a really lovely motto we all should always remember! Their items are designed and crafted by those with a passionate heart and pure love for fashion. 



When they oppened their Instagram account they were searching for promoters with 20k+ followers to work with them and I tried it and wrote that I would be honoured to work with Skyrose and yes I got a chance! ♥ I were asked to pick any item I like to get and post two pictures on my Instagram feed and as well two pictures in my stories within a month what seems really fair to me ⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃

With my Code "Claudirose10" you can get 10% discount!

Since it is different from my usual (Liz Lisa) style it was a hard choice to find something what I would also wear in daily life and still feel confident with it (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) I'm really insecure when it comes to new colours and styles ;//; Here you can see some of the beautiful items they are offering:




As you may have already seen on my Instagram feed I decided to go with the white dress in the middle in size S :) They offers two sizes (S & M) and shoes in three sizes (S, M & L). The dress was shipped on June, 22 one day after I told them which item I would like to get and it arrived on July, 6 at home :) So it took about 2 weeks to arrive (and it didnt got into customs yay!) When I first saw it, I was overwhelmed how beautiful it is! Unfortunately it doen't have shirring in the back and Skyrose asked me before they shipped, if I checked the measurements on their page (what I think is really nice of them and shows that they care and want that the item fits you perfectly!), I checked it again and yes it fits perfectly! ♥





Just a little note: I'm extremly sorry that I didnt took any pictures of the package - I'm just not patient enought to wait and take pictures, I just opened it even before I take off my shoes! My boyfriend is as earlier at home as me and he's so cute and always send me a picture when I received something "You got something in mail! "! It arrived with a cute top I bought from my friend Almog (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

My lovely friend Saki wrote also a review about another dress she bought from Skyrose! She was patient enough and took great pictures from the package - and of course she looks amazing in the dress she has bought :)

Yesterday Patrick was so nice and took some pictures from me in it - it was the first time ever that I didnt take my pics myself and I'm really not sure if I like it |ω・`)ノ My legs looks longer and thinner in my mirror (due to the angle) and my legs sometimes looks really weird - in mirror I can see when I look shitty lol :D Please tell me what you think about it (人・∀・) and sorry I wanted to take some pictures with my face on, but I didnt like an single pic TT^TT and I dont want to be one of those Instagramer who is editing her whole face & body just to look good! 
I never did that (except Snow if that counts) and dont want to start with it.








About the dress:
The skirt has three layers of material: two of thicker material and one tulle layer with the lovely pattern at the bottom to be sure that it is 100% opaque and you can't see your panties :) I really love the quality because you really cant see through what is a difficult problem with white skirts/dresses - the dress is definetely every penny worth!Its really flowy and super soft, a perfect dress for a warm summer day (⺣◡⺣)♡* The bust part is really thick and has corsages bars to strengthen the upper part as well as bust padding so you could wear it without a bra if you want since the straps are thinner and some girls dont like it when you can see their bra straps (I dont care in public but here I wore a strapless bra).

Something I dont like?
The only thing I don't like on this dress is that the bustpart has bust padding which you can see while wearing (not when you're not wearing it) and I will remove them soon to wear it outside! I think its a nice idea, but I dont like it personally when you see white circles on your bust lol! But all in all it is a really really beautiful dress! :)

I hope you enjoyed my little review and the pictures I took ♥ Please support the new brand - they are so kind & lovely :) At the moment they offers different specials:

🌸FREE International Shipping on orders over ¥18,000!
🌸FREE Bolero worth ¥5500 when you purchase their drop back dress


So it would be a great chance to get them known and try out if you want! It will be definetely be worth :) Please tell me what you think about my little review! If you have a blog as well I will comment under your latest post as well 

Have a nice day cutiepies! Sending lots of love to you ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡





4 comments:

  1. Das sieht so süß aus! Finde das Kleid, besonders zusammen mit der Schleife, richtig hübsch :)
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, freut mich dass es dir gefällt ♥

      Liebe Grüße,
      Claudi

      Delete
  2. Omg! I'm the worst and JUST read this post T_T I love this dress on you- even though it is different from Liz Lisa I think it gives you a mature look and suits you really well! I also love the pics patrick took for you hehe good boyfriend :P

    You look amazing too!! ♡♡

    Saki ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo you're not!! I didnt even know that you have a blog until I googled for reviews for Skyrose T^T I'm the worst! :D I'm glad you like it! I just can say the same to you ♥ Skyrose makes us all look more mature :)

      Delete